Sunday, November 22, 2009

Starry Nights and Below Frezzing Temperatures (5)

So after getting up at 7 a.m for a ski fundraiser. (I am not a skiier by the way) I went out and did alot in one day. Lifeguarded, filmed a movie for my aunt, went to a play, hung out with my brothers, and lastly, helped work at a dinner. The day was winding to a close. It was about 10 p.m. My awesome girlfriend just gave me a ride to my car. It was at the golf course. We went to my car and we knew we both wanted to chill for a little while longer. We saw the blankets sprawled out at the bottom of my car. She jokingly said "Let's go walk the course! :P" I saw her breath as she said this. It was chilly. We wrapped ourselves up in blankets and took off. We didn't make it far before we both just gave in. We decided to lie down on the green and look at the stars. It was romantic to say the least. It was really cold though. I was frezzing. Worth it though. This was probably the most romantic date I have ever been on. We sat and talked and talked. The time flew by. Oddly, one of my favorite parts was when we called my phone to see where it was. She wanted to leave me a voicemail. So she talked and gave me a message for me whenever I wanted to hear it. After some playful rolling around on the green she lost her phone. I found mine so I decided to call her phone. I left her a voice mail just like the one she left me. Despite the cold this had my list for top dates so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment