Sunday, November 22, 2009

Give creativity a try (4)

So there I was sitting in the middle of a play about to fall asleep. My girlfriend who was sitting next to me grabbed my hand and that woke me up. It made me think about how long I have been with this girl. It has been almost two months. So being the creative guy I am, I soon thought that I need to celebrate this very minor thing in an elaborate way. I came up with this great idea of simply just writting a letter to her but each word is on a sticky note and I end up sticky noting her car... Well the weather prevents me from doing such... :( So I then had to start brainstorming some new ideas. I came up with a short one but I knew she would love it. I added on a little more to that idea. I then thought of a few more little things I could do. Now I am back to an elaborate plan! It should work swell! :D All I can say is Kara, I hope your ready! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment