Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Chronicles of Spanish: 1

Spanish class... I am enrolled technically in Spanish III. (Note this is not Spanish I.) But really this class has a secret name of TROGDOR BURNINATING THE PEASANTS! THE BURNINATOR has taken vital pieces of my soul and sold them to the devil for Saron's eye which can give fatal death glares from Hell. However, I am slowly recovering. JD and I are searching across the world in search for an immunity for her death glares. We had homework due yesterday, I forgot to complete this task in which Spurlock the burninator bestowed upon me. I knew what was coming for me. I hid my soul in a horcruxs. (These are things from Harry Potter) I chose to use a simply pixy stick as my horcrux. She then stood up and stared me straight in the eye. She looked past my physically body here on earth. She searched everything looking for my soul. She could not find it. She simply just disposed of my body by burninating it. Perhaps Kara and the rest of my Spanish class attended my funeral. My soul was still alive. My horcrux was not yet destroyed. JD being my faithful son is now searching the entire world and all of its possessions to find it...

(To be continued)

http://theadventuresofjdm.blogspot.com/ <---- JD continues the epic story... :)

2 comments:

  1. nick you will forever be remebered in my heart! and in the hearts of all those who remeber you in their hearts

    ReplyDelete